(1) Cut and cover approach for the basement + rail piles for the side adjoining the street.
(2) Additional stiffened diaphragms for the external walls of the basement.
(3) Multiple open areas. The outdoor stairs go to the sixth floor from the first floor directly. There are many rooms with stepped floors. This is why the high range of the structure is complex and changeable.
(4) The external walls are 3D steel mesh walls. The curved shape is relatively unique. There are a variety of materials used on the surface, including the 3D metal sheet, the aluminum clad boards, the aluminum curtain, the plantation wall, weather-tolerant coatings, the close light pebbles, and granite, among others.
- Name of Project：
- Central Taiwan Film Base Project
- Builder ：
- Information Bureau of Taichung City Government
- Design and Surveillance of Construction：
- Laishuhui Architecture FirmLaishuhui Architecture Firm Project Management: Do & Find Engineering Consultant Co., Ltd.
- Project Overview：
- Three basements of RC structure and seven floors above ground of reinforced concrete structure (or steel reinforced concrete for some floors above the second floor).
- Started On：
- Completed On：